January treats from Lichfield District
Published on: Tue, 05/01/2021 - 17:35
Whether you’re looking for a sweet treat, a nice meal, a present Santa didn’t bring you or something to brighten up your home, the independent businesses across the district are waiting to cheer you up.
Lichfield and Burntwood businesses are working hard to keep operating throughout lockdown with click and collect and delivery services to bring you whatever you need to chase away the winter blues.
Please remember that during lockdown non-essential travel is not permitted and many of the listed businesses are not physically open for you to visit without booking an appointment to collect an order.
Always check directly with the business before setting out.
See our latest Covid-19 guidance here.
- Ivison Florist: Get fresh and dried flower arrangements and more via free delivery and click and collect. Make sure to follow on social media for regular competitions too.
- Metamorphic Charm: You can pre-order gorgeous handmade jewellery for collection from this Curborough jewellers.
- Melbourne in Lichfield: The café is still offering take away services and you should follow on social media to keep an eye for new cruffins to pre-order each week.
- The Biltong Shack: Try something new by ordering from the Biltong Shack and enjoying some South African treats.
- Hounds at Heart: Treat your dog to a grooming appointment with Hounds at Heart or order them a treat for click and collect from the pet shop.
- The Lichfield Pantry: Based at The Plant Pot garden centre, you can treat yourself to quality essentials like veggies as well as take away meals and coffee.
- Body Beautiful Day Spa & Beauty Salon: While we may not be able to book our usual beauty appointments we can still treat ourselves to take away products to keep us going.
- The Boat Inn: The chefs have launched fantastic Heat at Home meal boxes with a three course dinner for just £29.95 or a veggie version for £24.95 for collection.
- The Cheese Gin and Ale Barn: Reopening on January 8th, you can order a range of food and drink treats for delivery.
- The Kitchen Shop: Get some new kitchen gadgets to make the most of the lockdown to rediscover cooking, or just treat yourself to something pretty.
- Arthur Price Factory Shop: Speaking of rediscovering cooking, dine in style with new cutlery from Arthur Price, which is offering click and collect services.
- Bentley’s House of Gifts: Buy yourself or someone you know needs cheering up a quirky gift for their house, so they smile every time they see it.
- The Lichfield Tea Company: You can order a wonderfully wide range of teas to try for delivery to keep you warm during the cold winter days.
- Divine Nails and Beauty: Keep your nails looking fab throughout lockdown with products available to use at home.
- Heart Galleries: Brighten up your home with some new artwork from Heart Galleries. Browse online and order for collection or delivery.
- Worth Brothers Wine: Restock the wine rack post-Christmas with a wide range to choose from at Worth Brothers Wine.
- Dubberly Delicious: Book a fine dining at home experience in time for Valentines Day with a Valentines Day box bookings being taken now.
- Le Rêve Cocktail Bar: Not only can you book cocktails for deliver, you can now arrange a virtual masterclass in cocktail making with a top mixologist to beat the boredom.
- The Little Make Up Shop: Refresh your beauty brushes, top up the perfume and generally keep yourself feeling great with supplies from The Little Make Up Shop.
- Karib Kitchen: Shake up your weekly menu with some Caribbean cuisine available for take away from Lichfield city centre.
If you have any other recommendations about places to get a treat drop us an email and we'll add it to the list: firstname.lastname@example.org