Mums have had a stressful year. Whether it's been juggling homeschooling with work or living apart from grown-up children and grandchildren, it's not been much fun. So it's important that we make sure we spoil all mums rotten this Mother's Day.
To help you do that, Lichfield and Burntwood businesses are on hand with gifts, flowers and dinners available for collection or delivered right to your door. Where would we be without them?
Don't forget that during lockdown non-essential travel is not permitted and many of the listed businesses are not physically open for you to visit without booking an appointment to collect an order.
Always check directly with the business before setting out.
See our latest Covid-19 guidance here.
- Ivison Florist: As well as gorgeous flowers you can get postal hampers featuring the Ivison home range.
- SimplyGlamUK: Get a beauty box full of eco-friendly and cruelty-free skin, body and hair care products from small UK businesses.
- The Spirit Works: Treat mum to some local gin and maybe some chocolates too.
- The Kitchen Shop: From new kitchen gadgets for the mum who loves to bake to something fancy for the mum who collects mugs.
- CafÇ No 8: Get a Love Local Mother's Hamper full of treats from local businesses.
- The Cheese Cavern: There are three amazing Mother's Day Hampers to choose from.
- The Little Make-Up Shop: Treat mum to some new perfume or cosmetics to make her feel beautiful.
- Metamorphic Charm: Jewellery is always a great gift to show how much someone means to you.
- Worth Brothers Wine: You really can't go wrong with a nice bottle of wine, or two.
Dinner and other treats to your door
- The Boat Inn: The restaurant has a wonderful Mother's Day menu now available for pre-order, which also includes a voucher for a free glass of sparkling wine for mums visiting the restaurant upon reopening.
- Los Banditos: Mother's Day packages include three courses plus a cocktail or a main meal plus dessert with gluten-free and vegetarian options available for pre-order.
- St Johns House Lichfield: Pre-order the Mother's Day menu, which includes homemade shortcrust savoury pies, lemon trifle and millionaires shortbread
- Strawberry Farm Coffee: Ask Strawberry Farm about its afternoon tea sharing boxes and hampers your mum will thank you.
- The Fig and Olive: Pre-order afternoon tea with the option to add a bottle of prosecco.
- The Lichfield Pantry: Treat mum to a luxury brunch box and start the day right.
- Noms from Tom: Go the extra mile and get mum a cake, or some brownies or cupcakes.
- The Cake Spa: Another option for sweet treats, including biscuit boxes and cakes.
- Tuppenhurst Barn: They've got you covered with afternoon tea and treat boxes as well as flowers.
- Dubberly Delicious: Get your mum a dine at home or deli box as a special treat.
If you think we've missed a local business that should be on this list, please email us at email@example.com.