Enjoy Lichfield District take away services
Published on: Wed, 09/12/2020 - 15:20
Lichfield and Burntwood are full of businesses offering take away and delivery services so we don't miss an opportunity to enjoy a delicious meal.
While we've been experiencing lockdowns and changing tier levels, our favourite restaurants, coffee shops and bars have been adapting to bring us tasty experiences to our front doors. Discover the full range of places to eat and drink in Lichfield here.
Here, in no particular order, are some of the top places you can order from in Lichfield District. Check directly with each business about the types of services on offer and where you'll need to pre-order.
- Melbourne in Lichfield - Where you can grab a coffee and pre-order a cruffin to go.
- Los Banditos - Offering a range of weekly offers on its Tex-Mex meals.
- The Boat Inn - Which is delivering superb fried chicken.
- Le Rêve Cocktail Bar - Order your weekend cocktails in advance.
- Crave Lichfield - Perfect for burgers.
- McKenzie's in the City - They do fab Sunday dinners.
- Pizza by Goli - Famous for its garlic bread.
- Mabel's at the Stables - Winter warmers, cakes and coffee.
- The Spirit Works Lichfield - Another fab spot for click and collect cocktails.
- Strawberry Fields Farm & Coffee Shop - Wood fired pizzas and locally baked cakes.
- The Bakery Chasetown - Great for lunch options, all day breakfasts and cakes.
- Hindleys Bakery - Everything from mince pies to gingerbread men.
- The Duke of York - Offering take away with street food an various days of the week.
- City Corner Cafe - Where you can get an Afternoon Tea in a Box.
- 55 Bar - Another spot to pre-order your weekend drinks for delivery or collection.
- Beerbohm - Lichfield's Belgian beer bar is offering a pre-order and take away service.
- The Lichfield Tea Company - Sandwiches and toasties ready to go - and tea of course.
- Poms Kitchen & Deli - You can shop with the deli online.
- The Angel Inn - You can get hampers and more.
- Pear Tree Creperie - Enjoy the Crepe-Away menu.
- Biltong Shack - Get the taste of Africa from the Heart of the Country Shopping Village.
- Worth Brothers Wine - Enjoy free delivery with over 200 great wines to choose from.
- Karib Kitchen - Enjoy Caribbean cuisine from the new take away in the city centre.
- Otto Lichfield - Get wood fried pizza to enjoy at home.
- The Ruby Lichfield - A great spot for Chinese food.
- La Bagh Restaurant - If Indian cuisine is more to your taste order from here.
- Kahn's Kitchen - Another chose for Indian is this spot in Burntwood.
If you can't see your favourite spot on the list, drop us an email and we'll add it in!