The Lichfield Garrick is a thriving theatre in the centre of Lichfield, attracting well over 100,000 people each year.
Boasting an auditorium of 560 seats, a 150 seat studio theatre and a wide variety of entertainment to suit all - from comedy to drama, tribute acts to opera and ballet to pantomime. The Garrick also produces its own Rep Theatre and a spectacular Christmas pantomime each year. Pick up your free theatre brochure at the Garrick or visit www.lichfieldgarrick.com where you can book your tickets online 24/7, choose where you sit and print your tickets at home.
The theatre is available to hire for conferences and has a cafe/bar open to everyone from 11am.
Getting here and parking
Lichfield City Train Station
- No dedicated parking
- Drop off point next to the main entrance
11am till late (performance days). 11am till 5pm (non-performance days). Closed on Sundays except for performance days.
Entering the Building / Attraction
- The entrance has a permanent wheelchair accessible ramp
- The entrance has a handrail
- The entrance way is well-lit in twilight and night-time hours
- There is an automatic door
Access, lifts and ramps
- There is ramp access to the main public areas
Children and Babies
- Baby changing facilities available
Services for the visually impaired
- There is good contrast between the floor and walls