Lichfield Visitor Information Centre
Visit our friendly team in the heart of the city
Our Visitor Information Service is now re-open, offering a slightly reduced service.
Monday - Saturday, 9.30am - 4pm
We are here to help with:
- All your visitor enquiries
- City maps
- Tourism and events leaflets
- National Express tickets
- Middleton’s tours
- City tours tickets
- Coach parking tickets
Payment for all services should be made contactless or by card – no cash please.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Lichfield and have taken the following steps to protect visitors and colleagues:
- One way route around the building
- Social distancing
- Hand sanitiser
- Protective screens
- No browsing – leaflets will be available from the visitor information staff
- Contactless and card sales only
We do understand that some visitors may prefer not to come into the building, therefore, services can also be accessed by visiting our website pages:
- Information on attractions and events
- Download or follow a self- guided tour
- Download Lichfield Visitor Guide
- Download a walking trail
- Purchase guided tour tickets (coming soon)
Coach Parking - Coach parking tickets can be purchased via the ‘pay by phone’ app location 59566 or telephone 01543 627222.
St Mary's, Market Square, Lichfield WS13 6LG, 01543 308924, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a city centre map or district map below.